We're expecting a baby, a bundle of joy; a very special gift from God, be it a girl or boy!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

getting the balance


May 22, 2007
Current Mood: Reflective

I make sure I feel my days with laughter, giggles and fill my mind with positive thoughts because I know that this effort generates a feeling of well-being and happiness. But honestly, even if I try to keep myself from the negatives, I still find myself feeling down at times. I am becoming too sensitive and can be classified as a crybaby. Fear sets in and it is accompanied by varied emotions and feelings! It's quite hard to keep the balance. I just acknowledge the fact that this is the moment of my life when I find myself needing and wanting a lot of emotional and physical support. The constant reassurances from my husband make me feel secure and happy.

Amidst the negatives, I consider myself lucky because of the convenience and comfort that I am experiencing while being pregnant! And mostly I thank God and my family for being able to enjoy my journey through pregnancy. Let me just write them down so I can always remember the sweetness and comfort: I am able to eat the food that I want, able to have more time for sleep and relaxation, able to wake up and see breakfast ready on my table, enjoy a warm bath, be in a clean and nice bathroom (it eases the feeling of throwing up), choose and wear dresses I like, enjoy my weekends like a princess, able to watch movies I like, able to play my music, able to spend time with friends, able to find time to write my journal, able to have time for prayer, able to read good books, enjoy the privileges of being a kerygma family member (this one helps me deepen my personal relationship with God), and many many more.

No comments: